Are you tired of always staying on alert after switching on the laundry dryer?
Have you ever forgotten to take out the wet clothes from the washing machine?
Do you want to upgrade the obsolete washing machine technology you have?
If the answer to all these questions is Yes, then we all have the same destination- Wi-Fi Washing Machines!
Based on the smart technology of IoT, now, you can connect these washing machines to your smartphone through a wireless network connection.
You can control all the operations and functions via the smartphone as long as you are within the Wi-Fi range.
With the growing fame of this appliance category, we have decided to present a perfectly organized and well-explained guide for the best Wi-Fi washing machine in India.
How we tested and picked the best Wi-Fi washing machine?
The first thing that we would like to shed some light on is the entire process of choosing the best washing machines with Wi-Fi technology.
The list was long, consisting of several names that did sound amazing. But we knew not to judge the book by its cover.
That’s why we strategized our testing methods in a way where we can compare each product based on certain standard features.
This included the power consumption, motor speed, internal capacity, and also the Wi-Fi operational range.
Our list has been then prepared based on the outcomes of these comparisons. Hence, all the products that we have chosen are masters independently, with little to almost no flaw.
Top 5 Best Wi-Fi Washing Machine In India 2021
1. IFB Wi-Fi Washing Machine
- 6.5 kilograms internal capacity
- Front-load washing machine
- 1000 RPM maximum motor rotational speed
- The durable and long-lasting stainless-steel material
IFB Wi-Fi Washing Machine is India’s best front-loading machine with 12 different wash programs like baby wear, SyntheticDaily, and Express Wash.
On top of that, it has a Smart Connect feature using which you will connect the machine with your smart device and remotely control all the functions.
The internal volume of the washer and the dryer is about 6.5 kilograms which is pretty good in terms of small family use.
It has a special feature known as aqua energie, which mixes the water and the detergent with more aggression.
This agitative force ensures complete dissolution of the detergent powder into the water. There is also a ball valve technology that prevents the detergent from getting drained while expelling the water.
- Can normally wash the clothes for stain and dirt removal
- A motor capable of washing off stubborn and dark stains
- No loss of detergents and foam
- A huge amount of water is needed for each washer cycle
2. LG Wi-Fi Washing Machine
- 1400 RPM maximum rotational speed
- 8 kilograms internal capacity
- Front-load machine design
- 14-washer functions
Thanks to the LG ThinQ technology, you can now control the entire washing machine from anywhere in your home. Isn’t it amazing?
Indeed, it is, and that’s why this has become the best Wi-Fi washing machine in India. Here, the motor has a maximum deliverable output rotational speed of 1400RPM to ensure faster washing and drying of the laundry.
Also, once you put the laundry into the front load chamber, it will undergo six different motions like scrubbing, twisting, rolling, and others.
With different clothes movements along with the water, it will remove even the tough stains easily. On the top panel, you will find a digital screen to display the timer to better the washing machine’s operation.
- In-built voltage stabilizer for safe operation
- Steam washer present inside the machine
- Child lock and time delay features are available
- Detergent also gets washed away on draining the water
3. Samsung Wi-Fi Washing Machine
- Fully inverter technology
- 7 kilograms capacity
- AI-controlled next-gen washing machine
- 3-year overall machine warranty
Suppose you are looking for the next generation technology in washing machines. In that case, no other product will be as good and fitting as this Samsung washing machine.
It comes with a fully integrated AI system that will help personalize the wash and drying settings by remembering past choices.
Also, with the help of the SmartThings Application, controlling the functions remotely is now possible.
If you want your clothes to be free of any allergen and microbe, use the Hygiene steam feature. The high temperature of the vapor current will automatically remove the microbes and allergens.
A specially designed diamond drum is present for soft and protective washing of your clothes. Different wash programs like Quick Wash, Intensive Wash, Eco Wash, and others have been catered to meet your requirements.
- LED panel with clear display fonts for easy monitoring
- Maximum delay of 24-hours is possible in a single wash cycle
- Automatic indicator for diamond drum cleaning
- Motor speed could have been slightly better
4. LG Wi-Fi Top Loading Washing Machine
- Top loading structure
- 12 kilograms internal capacity
- Touch control panel
- 10-years warranty on motors
For those looking for a colossal automatic washing machine having smart connectivity features, this 12-kg top-loading machine is perhaps the best option.
Even though some might consider it a bulky domestic appliance, it’s perfect for bigger families where laundries are always a heap.
The motor can use turbo wash, ensuring optimal cleaning of the clothes, no matter how many you are putting inside.
Thanks to the exclusive BMC motor Protection system, the machine is pivoted without any motor belt. This has significantly reduced the noise levels to 48 dB.
The washer and dryer drum are made from stainless steel with a proper coating to prevent rusting and corrosion of the inner walls.
A steam wash feature is also present to further clean and remove dirt stuck between the fabric fibers.
- Auto-restart of the motor operations on getting the power back
- No scrubbing of clothes required, thanks to the water jet spray
- Tub Clean Technology to keep the outer and inner walls sterilized and odor-free.
- Motor’s speed rating is only 780 RPM
5. TCL Wi-Fi Washing Machine
- 8.5 kilograms internal capacity
- Top loading washing machine
- 8 wash programs
- 800 RPM speed rating for the motor
With a 10-year warranty on the motor and a 3-years warranty on the overall model, the TCL washing machine is becoming one of the most bought appliances in the Indian market.
Since it’s a top-loading machine, you won’t have difficulty putting the laundry inside and then taking them out.
As it has an internal chamber of 8.5 kilograms, you won’t have to worry about washing your laundry in batches.
It has 8 different washing programs which will help you to wash the laundries at your convenience. The entire control panel has a touch-sensitive screen with a LED screen that will show the timer.
Apart from this, the drum inside is made from stainless steel, preventing corrosion and rusting of the inner walls.
- Crystal tub design to reduce damages to the clothes
- Auto-drum cleaning function
- Turbo wash feature for fast washing
- The number of washing program could have been more
With smart washing machines, it has become much easier to clean and dry the laundry. There is no need to wait in front of the machine and check when the time will go off. Also, you don’t have to tolerate the hassles of manual washing machine operations.
Suppose you have quite a big family and you want to do the laundry altogether instead of batches. In that case, the LG top-loading Wi-Fi washing machine is the appropriate choice.
Similarly, if you are worried about the huge wastage of detergents, getting the IFB Wi-Fi smart washing machine will help you a lot.
So, it’s your call at the end of the day because we already have put forth our opinions about the best Wi-Fi washing machine in India.
Things To Consider While Buying The Best Wi-Fi Washing Machine
- Capacity: The first thing one needs to consider is the capacity of the washing machine. According to your laundry needs, this choice will vary from one person to the other.
For example, for people who want to use the washing machine once a week, a 10-kg or 12-kg capacity will be good. But, for daily or alternate-day use, 6 to 8 kilograms will be enough.
- Motor features: Fully automated washing machines come with powerful motors. While buying the appliance, check the rotor speed because that’s what will determine how fast the washing and drying operations will be.
- Warranty: Every manufacturer will provide you a comprehensive warranty for the appliance and an extended 5-years or 10-years warranty on the motor. So, be sure to double-check this particular attribute before buying.
- Washer programs: Some basic washing programs are common to almost all the machines.
For example, every product will have programs like dry/spin, gentle washing, intense wash, woolen wash, and others.
Besides these, you will also have some special wash functions specific to the product. It would be best to focus on these specific wash programs, mainly while choosing the product.
What is the use of Wi-Fi in a washing machine?
With the help of Wi-Fi connectivity, you will operate the washing machine from anywhere within the range. All you need to do is establish the connection and start operating the machine’s functionality from your smartphone.
How do you connect a washing machine to Wi-Fi?
Every manufacturer has its unique connectivity application. First, you need to download the smart app on your phone. Once done, there will be a button for turning on the Wi-Fi which you need to press. After this, switch on your phone’s Wi-Fi, and both the devices will get connected.
How do I turn OFF and turn ON the Wi-Fi?
A special Wi-Fi button will be there on the control panel of the washing machine. Using that button, you can easily turn on and turn off the Wi-Fi connectivity at your convenience.