Do you want to let go of the habit of buying seed oils from the stores without any certificate of purity?
If yes, then the only solution will be to make your seed oil at home.
Now, this might sound exaggerated and insane.
But, to be very honest, extracting the oils from seeds and nuts at home is far better than relying on factory processed products.
There will be no fear of contamination or adulteration, and hence you will be able to enjoy all the benefits easily.
So, what exactly will you need to extract the oil from both seeds and nuts at your home?
Unfortunately, though, there are several such oil pressing machines you can get for your home.
Hence, choosing one seems to be the most complicated task at this time.
On account of your difficulties and confused state of mind, we have reviewed a composite list of the Best Oil Pressing Machines one can find in the Indian market.
How have we tested and picked the best oil press machines in India?
Before we explain the top 7 oil pressing machines, don’t you want to know how we chose only these products?
Obviously, as a seeker, you must know the facts based on which we have considered the products from the huge list we initially had at the start of your testing process.
We mainly compared the common features of the oil pressing machines like the efficiency, compatibility level with the seeds and the nuts, the pressure they can exert, and so on.
We ran several rounds of examination to ensure that the products we have picked are perfect and the best in the Indian market.
Top 7 Best Oil Press Machines In India 2021
1. Gorek Technologies GT-OT Oil Press/Maker Machine
- 600 watts power consumption
- High oil pressing capacity
- Made from food-grade stainless steel
- Inbuilt temperature controller
Suppose you want to have an oil press machine having high capacity. In that case, the Gorek Technologies GT-OT is the ideal choice without a doubt.
It’s made from stainless steel, having a food-grade quality. Hence, the oil collected in the container kept below will be free from contaminants and toxins.
The GT-OT model is mainly known for its ability to press about 4 to 8 kilograms of the seed or nut in an hour.
Hence, the total oil to be produced will be huge enough to satiate your needs for days.
With a strong internal pressing structure, you will be able to crack down even the hardest food item for oil extraction, like coconut and walnuts.
- Comes with a special LED display for temperature reading
- Strong industrial motor to have high deliverable output
- Generates fresh and extra virgin oil from edible seeds and nuts
- Oil coming out is quite hot
2. EcoSmart ES TC 02 600W Oil Press Machine
- 600 wattage power consumption
- Less weight machine
- A special platform for the container
- Digital display unit
For ensuring improvements in your health, having home-pressed oils is a good decision, which is why you need the EcoSmart ES TC machine.
It’s made of advanced technology that will help you to ensure that the oil being produced is completely safe and hygienic for consumption.
Even though the entire machine weighs about 13 kilograms, the overall design is quite compact and sleek, which will help you to keep it anywhere.
At least, you wouldn’t have to worry about the space problems anymore.
Apart from this, EcoSmart will also help with faster oil production, thanks to the industry-level motor present at the core.
At the front face, you will find a LED display panel where it will show the temperature of the oil.
The data will help you avoid any injury due to the high temperature of the pressed oils.
- Can press nuts and seeds for more oil varieties
- Temperature control present for regulating the heat
Faster oil production rate
- It cannot handle harder seed crusts and covers
3. Savaliya Industries Oil Maker/Cold Press Oil Machine
- No heat is produced
- No alteration in the oil composition
- Compact shape and size
- Transparent containers for better supervision
For small to medium use of a cold oil pressed machine, the Savaliya Industries Oil maker is the ideal choice available in the Indian market.
Half of the machine’s body is made from food-grade stainless steel, while the rest has a plastic cover.
Hence, you won’t have difficulty in moving the machine from one place to another.
Apart from the lightweight, the presser also comes with a transparent oil collecting container and the top box for the nuts and seeds.
Thanks to the inclusion of the smart chip, the spiral pressing rod will be able to change the press mode on its own once it encounters resistance from the substances.
Hence, no ingredient will be thrown away in the form of waste, thereby increasing the oil production rate by 60%.
- Automated cold press oil machine
- No need to worry about the oil temperature
- Can yield oil from several types of seeds and nuts
- Chunkier and bulky oil source items need to be cut into small blocks
4. Seeds to Oil S2O-2A Oil Extractor Machine
- Small and extremely lightweight
- Made from stainless steel
- Oil filter present
- Cold oil pressing technology
Seeds to Oil extractor machine is mainly known for its cute, little, and compact structure that you can place anywhere in your house.
Perhaps that’s why it has become so popular in the domestic appliance market in India.
Being a small machine, it has a low noise level of about 60dB to 65dB based on the ingredient you are grinding and pressing.
So, once you switch on the machine, it will silently continue to operate without making the loud grinding sounds.
Also, a temperature controller will control the amount of heat energy present in the pressed oil.
It has a high oil production rate; for example, it can produce 500mL of groundnut oil from 1 kg of seeds.
- 2 liters of bowl capacity
- Digital touch-sensitive control panel
- Fast oil production rate
- Not ideal for pressing larger and bulkier seeds
5. Shreeja Health Care Products Oil Press Machine
- 425 wattage power consumption
- 12 kilograms weight
- Stainless steel blade material
- Robust and super hard construction
For an easily operated oil pressing machine, the Sheerja health care oil presser is the best choice, especially for domestic use.
Sheerja has ensured that the oil extracted is fresh and of the highest quality.
The heat generated during seed pressing is not too much, so there will be no alteration in the main chemical composition of the oil.
One of the best features of the Sheerja oil presser is its ease of operation that even an amateur can master oil extraction from nuts and seeds within a couple of days.
Starting from coconut to sesame and sunflower seeds, you will be able to extract a wide range of edible oils for your domestic use.
- Less heat produced by the presser rod
- Maximum oil extraction efficiency
- 3 to 6 kilogram of seed pressing capacity per hour
- No in-built temperature controller present
6. Organic Oil Master Stainless Steel Pressing Machine
- No extra oil collector required
- 13 kilograms machine weight
- Continuous operation for 5 hours
- It can be cleaned easily and easy to portable.
Suppose you find it difficult to adjust the oil collector below the nozzle opening. In that case, it’s best to rely on the Organic Oil Master Stainless Steel pressing machine.
Here, you will find the nozzle opening right at the edge, which you can easily view from the side, thereby ensuring that the bowl placement is not wrong.
No matter what kind of seed or nut you are using, the machine will continuously run for five hours without restriction.
As the internal pressing machine parts are highly efficient, you won’t have to worry about incomplete oil extraction.
- Can handle even the toughest seeds for oil extraction
- No change is introduced into the original chemical composition of the oil
- Automated operation for five long hours
- The lightweight but the bulky structure
7. VIVAN GLOBAL IMPEX VGI400m Oil Maker Machine
- 2 years warranty
- 220 wattage power consumption
- The standard weight of 12kgs
- Rust-free stainless steel
For oil-pressed machines with highly powerful motors, the Vivan Global Impex is one of the best oil pressing machines.
The motor consumes less electric energy and yet helps complete the seeds and nuts for oil extraction.
There is a built-in thermostat device that will ensure that the temperature of the seed oil is standard, without any ups and downs.
This will further ensure that the oil can retain its original chemical composition without making any huge changes.
Besides, the Vivan Global Impex doesn’t make much noise, and hence you can easily operate the machine in a peaceful ambiance.
- 2 to 3 kilograms of seeds or nuts can be processed per hour
- Continuous operation up to 6 hours
- Powerful and razor-sharp blades
- Only single-phase grinding and pressing is present
Things to consider for getting the best oil press machine in India
- Power: Oil pressing machines need to be connected to the electric mains.
Hence, the higher the power consumption rating, the more the electric bill is, which is why you need to select the perfect power rating.
- Portability: If you are not looking for an oil pressing machine to fulfill the daily use, your list needs to have smaller and lightweight oil pressers.
- Capacity: Larger the machine, the higher it will be to grind the seeds and nuts and extract oil. The capacity is defined as the total amount of seeds and nuts that can be grinded per hour.
Having an oil pressing machine at your home is highly beneficial. Not only you will be able to make edible oils from any seed or nut that you would like to have, but also it will save lots of bucks.
The choice of the best oil press machine in India will depend on your requirements. So, always choose after understanding your requirement.
For example, if you are looking for a less power-consuming product, the Vivan Global Impex is the best choice.
Similarly, you can look for the Savaliya Industries oil maker for lightweight and easily portable oil pressure.
How much oil can you press from one kilo of oil seeds or nuts?
The total quantity of oil extracted from the seeds and nuts will vary accordingly. For example, 300mL of oil is extracted from 1 kilo of sesame seeds, while for 1kg of sunflower seeds, one will get 450mL oil.
Do we need to filter after the oil press?
Even though it’s not mandatory to use a filter, there is no harm in doing so. If you are using the filter, the oil will be healthier and fresher.
How much quantity can we pour onto the press machine at a time?
The total quantity of nuts and seeds that it can pour into the press machine at a time depends on the bowl size. If your product has a bowl size of 2 kilograms, you can pour the desired nuts and seeds weighing up to 2kgs.
Can it be used for coconut extract oil?
Yes, it can easily use an oil press machine to extract coconut oil. However, before buying, it will be best to cross-check with the machine’s features to check whether it is capable enough to extract coconut oil.
Can I operate this machine for 12 hrs continuously?
No, it’s impossible to continuously operate the oil press machine for 12 hours unless and until it has been mentioned by the manufacturer explicitly.